To use your Apple Watch for your daily HRV, Resting HR and Sleep measurements you must first connect Apple Health to Rewire:
- Open the Rewire App
Navigate to Settings -> Configure Third-Party Integrations -> Apple Health
- Tap Connect to Apple Health
- Allow the metrics you would like Rewire to Read/Write
- Apple Health is now setup with Rewire!
To ensure you have accurate readings each morning, before taking the Readiness Assessment:
- Complete a short 1 minute session on the Apple Watch Breathe app, this collects a HRV measurement
- Right after you have completed that session, open the Rewire app on your phone and start a Readiness Assessment. Any collected HRV, RHR or Sleep measurements will be synced from Apple Health to Rewire and used in calculating your readiness scores.